Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ever since I got out of cottage C and started group I have been obsessing/researching what I am going through and with being in IOP and my Therapist and me doing this I think I am potentially harming myself. Not intentionally either this time, I am just so curious about what is happening and wanting to make it all stop now!!! What I am learning in group are coping skills and that it is not going to be a fast recovery, a recovery yes just not as fast as I would like. I am thinking of putting all my books aside all of my online sites aside except for the one I can actually chat on with others that is a fun place believe it or not. Heck let me plug them MaleSurvivors.Com great place for men dealing with all sorts of issues.  And of course I have this my blog where I can bore as many as I can get to read. I hope I do not bore too much really I am just learning how to share and it does suck. Anywho look for y’all in the trenches 

No comments:

Post a Comment