Saturday, August 24, 2013

Truckers do have a heart as large as their trucks.

I have been meaning to mention this group they are working to save the girls from the streets and truckstops all across the nation and world. I posted this on Pandora's Aquarium and had to post it here it needs to be seen.

Besides all of the abuse I suffered in my life it I nothing compared to the suffering of the women and children and yes men who are sold as slaves and pieces of meat to supply demand for labor and sex. I recently told a member on her about how got involved with this group and here it is. I was a truck driver and drove all 48 states and Canada and the truck stops are always full of prostitutes. I compare it to seaports. I belong to an organization called Truckers Against Trafficking and we pass out info to the drivers asking them to make a call when they see obviously to young girls in the lot working or girls who do not know where they are or are being watched. We ask them to call the cops to save the girls. What got me involved and I hope this does not trigger you. I was walking to my truck and I passed a truck with the door open and a girl leaning in giving the driver a bj I looked at the girl and I knew she was young just by her size, I reached up grabbed her shorts and pulled her down the driver yelled but closed his door and drove off. I looked at the girl and she had track marks up and down both arms. A guy came running who was her pimp telling me to let her go I pulled my gun and made him sit down and we waited for the cops, turns out the girl was 11 years old and was from Iowa and I found her in Louisiana. 1000 miles from her home. The cops arrested the pimp and it was amazing how many times he kept falling before he managed to get in the squad car amazed he did not kill himself. At the time this happened the organization did not exist. I just an eye on the ladies in the truck stops and stopped calling them what the rest of the drivers called them Lot Lizards. I am retired from driving but I still go out to the truck stops around Atlanta and post bulletins and hand out flyers asking the drivers to make the call when they see obviously to young girls to please save them. I am proud to say I have saved 6 ladies and girls and always pray I could have saved more but I am only one man and I still have not stopped trying,, below is the link the website so you can see that those big monster trucks that pass you on the highway do contain hearts just as big as those trucks.

http://truckersagainsttrafficking.org/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment