Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sorry these are not in the proper order I am pulling them from posts on forums I have been on and I am feeling to lazy to change them around for now.

I have been looking and reading different web pages and forums for a while now and have discovered that there is almost nothing for males. There is help and support when we are children or adult survivors of abuse, but when it comes to being abused as adults I can hardly find anything. How many of us have read stories of men who try and report a rape only to be discounted or ignored. Or we are pushed off to a gay group, Orientation usually has nothing to do with the rape and this could only make the man shut down even farther. Something has to be done we cannot let our bothers suffer alone like we have. I am not sure what I am going to do hell I am still in therapy but this pisses me off to no end. Why did I have to try killing myself to get help why did I have to look so hard to get information? I think I might have found a reason to keep going on even if it is just to piss off the establishment and rock the boat a little. Thanks for letting this old man ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment