Thursday, August 15, 2013

Men and ASA help or should say What ASA help!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the process of gathering information and contacts to set up some sort of outreach for men where I live. I am still in therapy myself so doing it right now would probably push me over the edge but at least I am gathering my eggs so I can proceed when the time is right. Where I am going to IOP: “Intensive Out Patient Therapy” there is a ASA,,” Adult Survivors’ of Abuse”  consular who agrees there needs to be something more and is going to help me. Part of the problem is ourselves we do not report. We suck it up hell nothing can hurt us we are men big strong John Wayne tough guys. Bull CACA!!!

I think and this is only my thinking that we need to help the younger generation to stay strong and tough but to also realize there will be times in there life it is OK to ask for help. How do we do that I have not the faintest idea I will leave that for the brainiacs. 

What do we do now for  men is to get groups formed dealing with men and their issues and yes I know they are going to be pretty lonely for a while but I am hoping with good advertising and exposure more men might reach out for help. OK enough of me rambling.


Have the best day you can I am trying to!

I am going to add a couple links to websites that have helped me and I hope they will help someone else


malesurvivor.org

No comments:

Post a Comment